HIKING BY THE MOUNTAINS AND THE SEASIDE
Four hiking days in four completely different habitats inside the very same territory!
Routes that go from sea level to the highest peak of the province of Tarragona. Hiking by the mountains and the seaside. An experience for the “6” senses!
Hiking along the seaside, between cliffs and beaches; up 700m of altitude to admire the sight of the Ebro Delta to the fullest; between forests and meadows up a 1.000m of altitude; and finally, the Mont Caro climb at 1.441m.
An experience of transformation that will change your view of a unique and exceptional territory. Every day is prepared for you, to discover a different part of our territory and its gastronomy.
AN EXPERIENCE FOR THE “6” SENSES!!
- Traveling day to reach destination
- Check in accommodation from 16h
- Meeting with Ports Experience to know the details about the routes, schedules and several other indications
- Dinner at accommodation
- This first stage will take place between Ametlla de Mar and Ampolla, two fishing towns in the coast of Tarragona. We will follow an old surveillance trail, nowadays signaled as Long-Distance Trail GR92. A route of 7Km by the coast of the Mediterranean, between beaches, coves and pine woods
- Distance: 7Km
- Duration: 4h (at a very slow pace)
- Slope: coastline
- Difficulty: low
- Seafood lunch
- Optional afternoon activities
- This second stage will take us up to almost 700m of altitude at the Montsià mountain range coastal, on top of the Sant Carles de la Ràpita town. The perfect vantage point to gaze the Delta de l’Ebre, the lagoons, rice fields, the Alfacs bay and a great number of natural wonders
- Distance: 6,5Km
- Duration: 3,5 h (at a very slow pace)
- Slope: 420m
- Difficulty: medium-low
- Traditional lunch at the Delta
- Optional afternoon activities
- This third stage will immerse you in the deep of nature and vegetation in the mountain range of Els Ports. A route that will take place around 1000m of altitude, to fill our lungs full of fresh air while we contemplate the hidden garden of this natural paradise. This route will be adapted to each individual group, in terms of distance, duration and difficulty
- Lunch in a genuine mountain shelter
- Optional afternoon activities
- This fourth stage has the goal of reaching the Mont Caro peak at 1441m of altitude. It is the highest peak of the Tarragona province, we will start at 1100m of altitude though, so don’t be scared! The beauty of this route is, by its own, a goal in this last stage together with the transformation you will feel with this experience
- Distance: 7 Km
- Duration: 4,30 h (at a very slow pace)
- Slope: 520m
- Difficulty: medium
- Lunch at a homemade cookery restaurant
- In the afternoon every participant leaves for their place of origin
- Room and board: 5 days/4 nights half board room (+ 1 dinner first day)
- Accommodation: Shared double room in a cottage
- Activities: 4 days of hiking with a certified guide
- Groups: From 4 to 8 people
- Season: All year long, on demand contact us
- Required equipment: Mountain shoes, appropriate clothing for each season, backpack, water bottle, cap and sun cream, trekking poles are optional
Custom Experiences: of course, we can also organize at your request experiences that include, or mix, different activities for any group of people or collective who wishes so.
For this experience, and according to availability, we will stay at the cottage “Lo Molí de la Jòrdia“.
It is an accommodation of old origins that date back to 1850. The house has been under a deep renovation, always respecting every traditional architectural element.
4-night stay in a shared double room at a cottage (in the recommended accommodations or similar locations depending on availability)
El Molí de la Jòrdia (Tortosa):
Price per person: from 720€
Double room for single use: +80€
There is the option to travel by train or bus to Tortosa or its surrounding areas and asking for shuttle service
Guide in English, German and French
4-night stay in a shared double room at a cottage (recommended accommodation or similar locations depending on availability)
Half board room (+ day 1 dinner)
Trips at zone with vehicle transportation by Ports Experience
4 hiking activities with an included certified guide
Accident insurance for the activities
Tourist accommodation tax
All taxes included
IT DOESN’T INCLUDE
Transportation from place of origin and trips around the region that are not specified in the “INCLUDES” section
Travel Insurance (optional)
Trip Cancellation Insurance (optional)
Everything not specified in the “INCLUDES” section
Required equipment: Mountain shoes, appropriate clothing for that season, backpack, water bottle, cap, sun cream and trekking poles are optional.
ALL YEAR ROUND
On demand, contact us
Custom Feel Transformed: of course, we can also organize a Feel Transformed outing in any date, with the minimum of a 4-people group.
Once your booking has been confirmed, it is implied the acceptance of the: General Terms and Conditions of sale
Fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible to go over every details
* = obligatory fields
cf7form shortcode key error, unable to find form, did you update your form key?
***Personal data processing
13/09/2018 Jordi (Barcelona): Experiencia irrepetible. Grupos reducidos para poder atender mejor. Se nota el saber hacer y que conocen la zona como nadie. Te hacen sentir integrado en el territorio. Las salidas son a ritmo pausado, se sale a disfrutar de la inmensidad de los parajes de la zona del Delta. Totalmente aconsejable, no es lo mismo ir por libre que con gente que realmente conoce la zona. Te hacen vibrar con rincones escondidos, te sorprenden con sitios que ni te imaginas puedan existir…
11/12/2017 Carmen (Alcàsser): Experiencia muy positiva de contacto y disfrute del espacio natural acompañada en todo momento por guias expertos que se adaptan a las circunstancias del entorno y del cliente/amigo.
11/12/2017 Carmina (València): Espectacular
18/09/2017 Rosa (Xàbia): Muy bien, ha estado todo en su lugar y se ha podido disfrutar del mar y la montaña en buena compañía.
12/06/2017 Pepa (Fuerteventura): Ha superado mis expectativas. Excelente: 100% recomendable.
11/06/2017 Mari Carmen (Móstoles): Hemos disfrutado de paisajes maravillosos de todo tipo (calas de agua cristalina, con baño incluido, bosque, montaña,…), de buena comida, y, lo más importante, de una compañía y un trato inmejorables.
11/06/2017 Xavier (Mataró): No es solo un viaje de senderismo, es toda una experiencia para conocer y sentir el territorio a través de sus paisajes, la biodiversidad, la gastronomia y su gente. Realmente te transforma.