Personal data processing
In compliance with the provisions of:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
•The Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) relative to the protection of personal data.
We inform you that all personal data that you may provide on this website (portsexperience.com) will be incorporated into a personal data file and we offer you the following information:
XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX, CIF XXXXXX
Category of data
Contact and identification data and other information that you provide us
Respond to requests for information and reservations about the products offered on this website and the sending of documentation, contracts or commercial information related to our activities.
For this, the means you provide us such as emails, postal addresses, contact telephone numbers or other facilitated ones will be used.
The consent is the legitimizing basis for the treatment of your personal data for the purpose of commercial treatment in relation to our commercial activities.
We will not release the data you provide to any third party without your prior consent.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion (forgetting), portability, limitation and opposition by contacting: XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX or by email at the address info@portsexperience .com
We only treat the personal data that you provide us
Detailed information in the following section
a) Personal information we deal with:
We treat the personal data that you provide us on this website through the contact and reservation forms.
The requested data are of identifying and contact nature, such as name, surnames, DNI / NIE / NIF / Passport, telephone and email.
Your personal data will be processed in order to respond to your queries and reservations of the services offered on this website through the contact forms and with the prior acceptance of your consent.
Remission of advertising commercial communications related to our products and services, or of our collaborators and suppliers with whom a promotion agreement has been reached.
c) Your rights
- Right to access: you have the right to be informed by the person in charge of whether or not your personal data are being processed, and if the treatment is confirmed, you will be able to access it by providing the following information:
- The purposes of treatment
- The categories of data in question
- The term or criteria of conservation
- The exercise of rights of rectification or deletion of personal data and limitation or opposition to treatment
- The right to submit a claim to the Control Authority
- The data is not obtained from the interested party: information from the source of origin
- There is a data communication: Recipients or categories of recipients, including international
- When there is an international transfer of data: information on adequate guarantees of data protection
- When profiles are drawn up: significant information on the logic applied and the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of the data that were incorrect or incomplete
- Right to suppression (forgetfulness) when any of the following circumstances occur:
- The treatment is illegal
- The interested party has withdrawn his consent
- No longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or treated
- The data has been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society (e-comerce)
- The interested party has exercised the right of opposition and no other legitimate grounds for the treatment prevail
- The data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation of the Responsible
- Right to portability:
will have the right to the Responsible to transmit their data to another Responsible for the treatment or to the interested party, through a structured format of habitual use and mechanical reading, when the treatment is carried out by automated means and is based on:
- The consent of the interested party for specific purposes
- The execution of a contract or pre-contract with the interested party
- Right to limitation of treatment: you have the right to have the Data Controller mark your data in order to limit the treatment when:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the data
- The treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data and requests instead the limitation of its use
- The interested party has opposed the treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the Responsible prevail over those of the interested party
- The Responsible no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding
- Right of opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your data by a Responsible for reasons related to your particular situation, when the treatment is based on:
- Direct marketing
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible party or third parties, provided that the interests or the rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail, especially if he is a child
- Historical, statistical or scientific research, unless the treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest
- You may exercise your rights or revoke the consent provided in this Policy at any time by contacting XXXXXXXXXXX at the address XXXXXXXXXX or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not received satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
d) Recipients of your personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party, nor transfer them internationally if it is not with your prior authorization. Except for legal obligation.
e) Conservation of your personal data
- We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to process your request and in any case for the time necessary to comply with any legal obligation arising from the treatment thereof
- They will also be kept as long as there is a common interest of commercial communications regarding our products and services
- After this period, your data will be deleted with the appropriate security measures
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data, in the fields marked with an asterisk (mandatory) in the contact or reservation form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their needs. request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The user guarantees that the personal data provided on this website is truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The Company as responsible for the processing of personal data, adopts physical, technological and / or administrative security measures that are necessary to guarantee the attributes of integrity, authenticity and reliability of personal data. According to the classification of the personal data that we treat, it implements the security measures, in order to avoid adulteration, loss, leakage, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.