AN EXPERIENCE OF NATURAL CONNECTION:
Forest Bathing, Snorkel and Birdwatching on a kayak
A complete immersion in the natural environment. Birdwatching on a kayak down the Ebro river; Forest Bathing (Shinrin Yoku) in the Natural Park of “Els Ports” and Snorkel in the Biosphere Reserve of “Terres de l’Ebre”. Ecotourism for three days, for you to know one of the Biosphere Reserves with the most varied fauna and flora of Europe like the back of your hand.
For the lovers of sustainable tourism that want to live an experience of Natural and self-connection. An experience to reconnect!!
ECOTOURISM IN TERRES DE L’EBRE – BIOSPHERE RESERVE
- Traveling day to reach destination
- Check in accommodation from 16h
- At 16h, meeting with Ports Experience to know the details about the routes, schedules and several other indications
- Welcome dinner at the accommodation
- Kayaking route to observe and learn about the birds that live around the shores of the Ebro river
- Before we go kayaking, we will explain the birds you will be able to see, we will distribute the necessary equipment to go on a kayak and teach you the technique for it
- A guide will accompany us during the activity, someone knowledgeable about the birds in this region, someone that will prioritize our safety, that will explain us every bird we will see and will help us find and observe them
- The activity will take place between Garcia and Mora d’Ebre. This is a special place for birdwatching, it goes through very wild areas such as the Subarrec island and the mouth of the Siurana river. These areas, especially the Subarrec island, usually are inhabited by a great variety of birds in both aquatic and mountainous areas
- Lunch in a restaurant close to this area for you to enjoy the local cuisine
- An activity of natural connection with a Snorkel session, guided by oceanographer specialists of the Mediterranean coasts. Relax above a posidonia field while you contemplate the habitat of the marine life
- We will enjoy de weightlessness, the slowness and the silence of this kind of activity, to reconnect with the environment and our inner essence
- Traditional food of the Delta in a restaurant of the area
- Forest Bathing activity (Shinrin Yoku) in “Els Ports” natural park. A route that will take place around 1.000m of altitude to fill our lungs of fresh air while we contemplate the hidden garden of this natural paradise
- A route of genuine forest therapy, with a guide, to relax both body and mind. A deep dive in nature to take the maximum advantage of its physical, mental and emotional benefits
- Lunch in a genuine mountain shelter
- In the afternoon every participant leaves for their place of origin
- Room and board: 4 days/3 nights half board room
- Meals: include 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 dinner (lunches will take place in traditional restaurants around the area, breakfasts will be made in the cottage by the participants, Ports Experience will provide the food)
- Accommodation: Shared double room in a cottage
- 1 Birdwatching activity on a kayak with a guide
- 1 Snorkel activity with a guide
- 1 Forest Bathing activity with a guide
- Groups: From 4 to 10 people
- Season: From May to October, look up the dates in our calendar
- Required equipment: Mountain shoes, appropriate clothing for that season, backpack, water bottle, cap and sun cream, trekking poles are optional. For the kayaking and snorkel activities, you will need a swimsuit, a towel and appropriate footwear designed for water activities.
Custom Experiences: of course, we can also organize at your request experiences that include, or mix, different activities for any group of people or collective who wishes so
For this experience, and according to availability, we will stay at the cottage “Torre Forcheron“.
A rustic and comfortable accommodation, ready for us to enjoy a nice and pleasant experience.
3-night stay in a shared double room at a cottage (in the recommended accommodations or similar locations depending on availability)
Torre Forcherón (Amposta):
Price per person: from 590€
Double room for single use: +60€
There is the option to travel by train or bus to Tortosa or its surrounding areas and asking for shuttle service
Guide in English, German and French
3-night stay in a shared double room at the Torre Forcherón cottage in Amposta (other recommended accommodations or similar locations depending on availability)
Half board room
3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 1 welcome dinner
Trips at zone with vehicle transportation by Ports Experience
1 Birdwatching activity on a kayak with a guide
1 Snorkel activity with a guide
1 Forest Bathing activity with a guide
Accident insurance for the activities
Tourist accommodation tax
All taxes included
IT DOESN’T INCLUDE
Transportation from place of origin and trips around the region that are not specified in the “INCLUDES” section
Travel Insurance (optional)
Trip Cancellation Insurance (optional)
Everything not specified in the “INCLUDES” section
Required equipment: Mountain shoes, appropriate clothing for that season, backpack, water bottle, cap, sun cream and trekking poles are optional. For the activities of kayak and snorkel, the swimwear, towel and footwear suitable for aquatic activities.
FROM MAY TO OCTOBER
On demand, contact us
Custom Feel Reconnected: of course, we can also organize a Feel Reconnected outing in any date, with the minimum of a 4-people group.
Once your booking has been confirmed, it is implied the acceptance of the: General Terms and Conditions of sale
Fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible to go over every details
* = obligatory fields
cf7form shortcode key error, unable to find form, did you update your form key?
***Personal data processing